Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Depression Diary #3

I think this should be renamed from "A Place to Rant" to "My Depression Diary".

I'm not feeling as suicidal as before, but I am still not feeling well. I'm now seeing my therapist twice a week after admitting some suicidal thoughts last week, and a slight melt down today. I just don't see my life ever getting better. Nothing sticks with me. Anything that I have done that could boost my self-esteem, I ignore and forget about it. Even after going to the library with my therapist a few weeks back, I still have the same issues about going to a new place and being scared and anxious. I read a chapter in my book about social anxiety and I completely forgot about it by today.

I hate my life so much. I feel like a worthless waste of space. I am not looking forward to my birthday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment