Sunday, February 6, 2011

Repost: I don't get it

In honor of the Super Bowl, I'm reposting this previous Blog entry from November 15th, 2010.

I really do not get these E-Trade commercials. You know, the ones with the talking babies.

What is so funny? A baby is talking about stock trading with an adult voice. And? How many people with disposable income in this recession are going to run to E-Trade and start buying stock because of these stupid babies? (I think they lost money last year but I can't tell. Are profits down by $1.5 Billion or are they losing $1.5 Billion?).

These commercials are just stupid. Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand them.



At least the're better than GoDaddy's commercials

You do NOT want to see me re-enact a GoDaddy commercial (Maybe later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment