Monday, March 19, 2012

What a Day!

I got up and took the bus to the mall. It felt so good to do something on my own without the assistance of someone (besides the bus drivers). I no longer feel like I am suffocating in my apartment. A short walk and I can go anywhere for 50¢! I still want to get my license and a car so I can go even farther!

I went in and ate at Chick-fil-A and had one of their famous chicken sandwiches (minus the pickles). It felt good going in...but not going out. :P I'm getting too old for greasy fast food. Sorry, too much information.

I walked around a bit and did a little shopping. Everyone was so friendly. I didn't feel afraid to talk to anyone or ask for help. They didn't have what I was looking for, but I got something similar.

Now I am home on time for two straight hours of Everybody Loves Raymond! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment