Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do I offend?

I seem to have lost a follower.

I hope I didn't offend anybody... I really would hate to think that I upset someone that much. (That sentence doesn't roll off the tongue well.) I know I shouldn't take this personally, but there is just a small feeling at the bottom of my stomach that seems off. It's stupid and I shouldn't care. Snap out of it.

Oh well. This is America. If you don't like something, don't read it. I have my opinion and you have yours. I just wish someone would use the comments section to encourage a dialogue. The only way to learn and grow intellectually is to have someone question your beliefs. You need to learn how to defend your ideas and hear out the other side.

I've grown so much over the years just by listening to an opposing viewpoint and understanding why I don't agree with it. The Death Penalty is a prime example of how my opinion has changed over the years through education and self reflection.

Well, at this point I'm just going to be repeating myself. I hope y'all have enjoyed reading this as much as I have had in writing it (No, this is not an "I'm ending this blog" post. I will continue to write).

For the Hell of it, here is my "Little Red Hood AVGN Ending" video for some laughs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it is me again. Too funny, I responded to your previous post before I read this one. I guess you probably won't mind my previous comment then.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete