Friday, May 20, 2011

[Insert REM reference here]

Well, we have less than 24 hours until the end of the world (or more or less depending on where you live).


Yes the world will end on May 21, 2011. Or it will be the beginning of the end. AT 6 PM local time around the world, earthquakes will start and destroy everything, in that time zone. It says so in the Bible! The secret code said so! (It also said ‘be sure to drink your Ovaltine’)

I’m sick of this Bull. Do you know how many times people predicted the end of the world? It’s like the Boy who Cried Wolf 200 times!

(even this game makes fun of doomsday predictions)

I can come up with a date too if I picked random numbers from random passages and randomly added or subtracted or multiplied them!

Also, this is the second time this guy predicted the end of the world. He said it would end in 1994. Well, Republicans did take back Congress, so I guess that counts. If someone claiming to be God gave me incorrect information, I would start considering the possibility that SATAN was tempting and tricking me and wouldn't believe anything else that guy said to me...

I guess that could be a test by God to take a leap of faith!

 (Or forced perspective)

I don’t know the code, but I can read English,

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Matthew 24:36)

The Bible says that even JESUS doesn’t know when the end will be. And yet God told some guy in Missouri.

Speaking of being able to read English, wouldn’t the code be written into the original language of the Bible, NOT the King’s English? (FYI, this is the 400th Anniversary of the King James Bible, the 1st English translation). Also, don’t Catholics and Protestants use different Bibles? What about the books not included in the Bible? Mistranslations? Deletions? Couldn’t that change the ‘code’?

There is one thing Jesus did accurately predict; these people.

"As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. 'Tell us,' they said, 'when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?'
Jesus answered: 'Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.'" (Matthew 24:3-5)

 Here's a little treat:



Leonard Bernstein!

No comments:

Post a Comment